Elegance is a physical quality. If a woman doesn’t have it naked, she’ll never have it clothed. Karl Lagerfeld.

Feliz Año Nuevo!!! - Happy New Year!

13:21:00

A mis queridas lectoras:
Quiero desearles a todas un gran comienzo de año. Que este 2014 venga cargado de felicidad y éxito, tanto en nuestra vida real como en nuestra vida virtual, que todos nuestros sueños y anhelos se cumplan, y que la alegría y el amor de estas fiestas perduren el resto del año.

Ademas quiero aprovechar la oportunidad para agradecer a mis queridas amigas, que siempre están presentes en mi segunda vida apoyándome en todos mis proyectos y entregándome todo su cariño y compañía. También agradecer a los diseñadores de Second Life, que de a poco van confiando en mi y en mi blog, y me dan la oportunidad de mostrar sus hermosas creaciones. Y por ultimo, pero no menos importante, a mis lectoras. que día a día siguen este blog y me visitan.

Un beso enorme para todas.
Isi.

To my dear readers:
I wish you all a great start to the year. This 2014 comes loaded with happiness and success, both in real life and in our virtual life, all our hopes and dreams are fulfilled, and that the joy and love of the holidays will last the rest of the year.

Also I take this opportunity to thank my dear friends, who are always present in my second life supporting me in all my projects and Giving up all her love and company. We also thank the designers of Second Life, which are slowly trusting me and my blog, and give me the opportunity to show their beautiful creations. And last but not least, to my readers. that day to day follow this blog and visit me.

A big kiss to all.
Isi.

Excuse my English, use a translator .. lol

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Followers

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/isidora.gant

Flickr Images

Subscribe