Elegance is a physical quality. If a woman doesn’t have it naked, she’ll never have it clothed. Karl Lagerfeld.

A New Beginning.

16:46:00

I have decided to close my old Fashion Blog, because I need a new beginning. My last post was in December 2016, during 2017 and 2018 I focused my whole world on Decoration, during 2019 and a few months from 2020 I was away from Second Life due to personal problems in RL. But a couple of weeks ago I came back, and every day that I spend in SL doing nothing is driving me crazy .... it is for this reason that I decided to try again to have a blog dedicated to fashion and I have created a new one ... I thank all my followers and sponsors for your support...without you this blog would not have been the same... and I hope to see you soon in the new blog ....
I know it will be difficult to start from scratch, but I like challenges and blogging is my great passion.


I leave the link to the new blog...https://isidoragant.blogspot.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Followers

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/isidora.gant

Flickr Images

Subscribe